We’re excited to announce that our next Cloud Chats webinar, The Future of IoT: How Comcast is shaping IoT with Aiven for Apache Kafka, will be held on September 16, 2020, at 6 pm CET / 12 pm EDT.
You can watch the on-demand webinar here.
IoT is a broad, often difficult to grasp concept but one that shapes our everyday lives. In this webinar, we’ll speak with Andrew Gerhold of Comcast to not only get a handle on IoT with some concrete examples like Comcast’s Xfinity Home, but how solutions like it are paving the way for its future.
What we'll be diving into:
- The basics of IoT and the 'smart home'
- The inner-workings of Xfinity Home
- How to build a world-class IoT solution with Aiven
- What's in store for the future of IoT
- The advantages of a managed Apache Kafka service.
Whether you're looking for best practices when implementing complex IoT solutions or ideas about the concept's possibilities, this webinar is for you. Learn more about the webinar and register here.